Our aim to provide best physiotherapy in Brampton and the nearby area. We are loyal to client-centered services that respect the self-sufficiency and self-respect of the beneficiary and are bound by moral principles to act with integrity, responsibility, and ruling in the best interest of the client.
All of our Brampton physiotherapists is educated, regulated healthcare qualified. They also accept continuing instruction and preparation to provide access to the latest physiotherapy treatments.
Injuries which can be seen often are treated by Physiotherapist in Brampton
- Fractures – This can occur due to accidental falls or motor vehicle accidents in which any of the bone tibia, fibula, patella can be fractured.
- Anterior crucial ligament Injuries (ACL injury) – Knee joint is surrounded by four ligaments in this condition any of the joint can be hurt or injured .
- Torn meniscus- It is a tough rubbery cartilage between shine bone and thighbone. This cartilage may get hurt if knee is twisted or turned while bearing weight or exercising.
- Knee Bursitis- It is caused due to inflammation of bursae (small sacs of fluids that surrounds the joint for a cushion support for smooth gliding of joints). Physiotherapy in Brampton is very useful in it.
- Patellae Tendinitis- It is inflammation of tendons around patella bone, runners, cyclists, skiers and those involved in jumping sports.
Mechanical problems which causes knee pains are :-
- Loose body
- Illiberality band syndrome
- Dislocated knee cap
- Hip or foot pain
Chronic pain in Brampton & Knee pain due to internal factors-
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Pseudo gout
- Septic arthritis