Chiropractic : Now A days back pain seems quite common in people because of listed reasons :-
- Long sitting hours while working in offices
- Poor posture while sitting
- Lack of exercise or movements
- Wearing high heeled shoes
- Uncomfortable sleep with postural error
- Prolonged bed rest or inactivity
A sharp pain or a dull ache and can be accompanied by a tingling, numbness, or burning sensation. You also may feel weakness, pain or tingling in your pelvis and upper leg-a condition known as sciatica,which is caused due to inflammation of sciatic nerve pain Brampton which is the longest nerve. Resulting in pain in hips ,buttocks ,thighs ,calves and feets as well.
Causes of sciatica pain :-
- Bulged or herniated disc
- Vertebral slippage
- Traumatic injuries
- Spinal stenosis
- Piriformis syndrome
- Bone disorders
- Maintaining a healthy life style and control your weight.
- Exercising daily or walking
- Maintaining a proper posture while sitting for work
- Avoid long sitting hours
- Avoid wearing heels or uncomfortable foot wares.
- Avoid lifting weights or doing heavy work in which back movements are involved.
- Work with your doctor of chiropractic care in Bramptonto ensure that your workstation is ergonomically correct.
- Spinal Manipulation :- It consists of Spinal manipulation and manual manipulation– spinal manipulation is a therapeutic movement to relieve pain. When chiropractors apply quick and gentle pressure between the joints of two vertebrae of spine it results in pain relieve.
- Spinal Mobilization :- chiropractic mobilisation is movement and stretching of muscles and joints of back to increase range of motion within these areas and relieving pain.